Price-Wizard Shopping News:
John Lewis Goes Eco-FriendlyJohn Lewis has recently merchandised its website into key eco-friendly areas to help customers buy environmentally responsible products. There are five different 'eco-sections' covered on the site which may interest you, which we list.
* Energy-efficient - Invest in the latest appliances and gadgets to cut down on energy consumption.
* Organic - Find nature-friendly and sustainable options to reduce your exposure to complex man-made chemicals.
* Fairly-traded - Help communities in need to grow and prosper.
* Sustainable - Choose products that have been sourced responsibly.
* Recycling - Encouraging 'new from old' and reducing waste.
Please visit the John Lewis UK website for complete details. (link provided below).
|Share this item with other Internet shoppers:
Other John Lewis & Partners Department Store Links:
Other Recent Shopping News:
If you haven't finished your Christmas shopping then there's still time! And, at Scotts of Stow you'll find lots of perfect gift ideas. Also, right now you can enjoy 60% off everything in Scotts of Stow's Christmas clearance! Simply enter code XMAS4
at the checkout to redeem your discount!
(*Offer on selected products while stocks last. Offer code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.*)
Mothercare have a couple of special offers going on right now (as do most other online retailers), but if you're a Mothercare shopper then you should definitely know about these two offers. First, use the code SAVE10
to receive £10 off when you spend £75 on full price pushchairs, car seats, nursery furniture and bedding ...
We wanted to remind you of the Laura Ashley Black Friday weekend offer. For five days Laura Ashley will be offering online customers: 40% Off Everything. Prices will be automatically updated Thursday morning so no special code is needed.